Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I Am Officially A Pinterest Addict.

Hi. My name is Lauren and I am a Pinterest addict. I guess it could be worse! I have discoved how to make my own laundry soap. Which smells AMAZING, might I add. This weekend I will be attempting to make my own bread for the first time along with my own fabric softener! So excited.
I have also started planning meals for an entire month. Well during the first part of Feb., soccer season begins. That will be 3 evenings a week I will need dinner via crockpot. Pinterest has given me so many great dinner ideas. There are several blogs I have found that give a lot of make ahead meals that I can freeze. HELLO FREE TIME!!!!  This is going to help me out BIG TIME!! I can get most of my frozen meals prepared one morning while my daughter is at school. So cool!
I don't know what I will do with the extra time I will have from doing this? Play on Pinterest some more' perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment